- Guide – Setting Up a Maine RID Workshop revised 5/3/11.docx (126K)
Step by step guide to compiling the paperwork required to obtain CEU’s for a workshop
- 1. Instructor Form – BLANK (23K)
Edit the form to match you workshop. Fill out and send to CEU Coordinator, Julia Schafer at email@example.com For additional instructions see the Guide above.
- 1a. Instructor Form – Sample from EIPA Prep Workhsop (27K)
- 2. Sponsor Form – BLANK (23K)
Fill out and mail to CEU Coordinator, Julia Schafer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3. Workshop Evaluation Form (59K)
Required. After the workshop, summarize the comments and email the results to Julia Schafer at email@example.com
- 4a. Sample Flier – EIPA workshop (105K)
- 4b. Sample Flier – Foundations I and II (43K)
- 4c. Sample Flier – Demand Control Workshop (147K)
- 4d. Sample Flier – New interpreter Group – STD Workshop (505K)
- 5a. Certificate of Attendance – Blank (82K)
- 5b. Certificate of Attendance – with instructions (82K)
Certificate with an explanation of what information is needed on the form. If you are familiar with this form, use 5a.
- Attendance Sheet – Blank (32K)
Print and bring to workshop. Registrants will sign in on this form. It is to be sent to the CEU Coordinator after the workshop.